Thursday, December 29, 2005

Links are fixed and a couple of thoughts

I fixed the links (dont you feel better)....gotz to stop messing with the templates...duh. A couple of random thoughts (in words and pictures)

I hate starbucks ... I went there this moring because its close and place by my office that has good coffee has crappy expresso/latte's/ect and I was digging a big milky drink .... all it did was piss me off...what was I thinking ... oh speaking of my office ... here is a pic:




so what else dont I like ..... oh ya ... top ten lists .... in the paper, on tv, on the radio .... total waste of time .... we already heard what everyone had to say about (insert topic here) once ... I dont need the rehash ....I leave you with two other thoughts :


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home