Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Run Josh! Its a vegetarian!

Not this Josh and vegetarian .... Through the morning haze I caught some Nicktoon short called Mr. Meaty ... about two sort of idiots who work at a mall fast food place ... at one point they get a video camera and decide to dress up in a meat costume and try and film themselves scaring people .... things turn for the worse when they try to scare a woman exiting the restroom ... turns out she is a dread locked, nosering, unibrow vegetarian wearing a "meat is murder" t who proceeds to beat the living crap out of both of them (hence the Run Josh...its a vegetarian) .... I also spit out my coffee it was so funny.

I couldn't find a clip on www.turbonick.com but I did find this webpage of meat hats ... I guess that counts for something.

oh ... for the record I like living in CALI (uberalias)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Those meat hats are cool. Where can I buy a fresh one?

2:23 PM  
Blogger Little_Jewford said...

Your creative...I'm sure you get could get some fresh supplies at the Madison Market and stich together your own!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home