Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hey...it was a PARTY!?!?!?

My favorite dope is back in the news .. "pot belge", a mix of cocaine, caffeine, pain killers, sometimes amphetamine and heroine. No you've got to be impressed that someone sat down and thought "hey, this would be a GREAT mix to inject in my arm!". If your going to dope I guess you should dope big. Actually, I think I've read some people also throw EPO in the mix ... there is a thought, thicken your blood then jack yourself up on coke and ampletamines ... your heart wont explode, really.

So where did this all come up, seems Fabian Roux claims he was introduced to the stuff at a party with JaJa organized by a fan club .... thats some fan club. We'll I guess it was a party, some of us get a keg others grab a little pot belge.... lovely

dopers suck

LJ

2 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

bet they had a bitchin' disco ball.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Little_Jewford said...

and some good eurotrash disco beats going

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home